Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thought of the Day

“For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God” (Romans 10:3).

The only way to get into God’s good grace is to admit the truth: “There is no good thing in my flesh, nothing in my good works to merit my salvation. I cannot become righteous through anything I do in my own strength. My righteousness is in Christ alone.” Paul says of the gift of righteousness: “Those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.” (Romans 5:17).

Thoughts have been creeping into my head recently and this  ^taken from Pastor David Wilkerson's blog gives me a dose of truth and my wrongs

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog!!! If you have chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Let's create fashionable memories together! Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete