Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ipad3

Writing my first entry on my new ipad3 yeeeee! I never thought about purchasing an ipad before or desperately wanted it, but now that I have one (all thanks and gratefulness to OMGPOP and its ceo), things are so much more convenient! i dont have to lug my heavy laptop around and it's easy to go online wherever i am. Technology being a double-edged sword, I am also more prone to getting distracted and entertained by this beautiful ipad! *_*

Writing has also never been easier, and the urge crept up on me. I am connected anywhere I go :D and I am more inclined to update as I do.

Back to the point of this blog. I realize that I am indecisive and have a difficulty staying firm. It also takes me a long time to figure out what I truly want. Before I decide, I have a habit of asking all of my close friends for their advice and opinions on what they think I should do. Why is it so hard to know what I want? Shouldn't self-analysis be easier for ze self?

**************

I walk a joyful road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's not just me and I walk cheerfully. - rewrote a song by Green Day :)

Last night seemed like a terrible blur once i got home, but it made me learn something deep about myself. 

My jealousy and sadness erupted and very unfortunately, my mom wound up taking the direct hit . Sometimes, the questions she asks rubs me the wrong way and i explode. Why couldn't I respond more nicely? Why do I take her for granted so much? Regret and painful recalls of the moments soon follow. Terribly vicious.

Mama Lee is a strong cheery woman. If I were in her shoes for a day, I know that I wouldn't be able to handle life as well as she does. Most of the time, I forget that she is also a gentle woman and not a mom made of steel skin who isn't affected by the evil words that I spew out. I am terrible daughter.

:(

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has faults. But you are not a terrible person. You may have made a terrible mistake but that does not make you a terrible person. You are not your mistakes. You can change.

    ReplyDelete