Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Morning

This morning, waking up in time for church was a fail..

I woke up to the sounds of yelling between mom and grandma. I feel bad for both of them, but more so for mom. Grandma puts her through so much everyday. No one will be able to understand what she has to go through. Even I can't imagine how she feels, and I've seen her go through it all. My mom is really strong and supportive and I know that I should be nicer, more gentle towards her but my own selfishness gets the better of me. I can't help but feel resentful towards grandma sometimes. I know, I know. She is very old and fragile :( and she's at that age where she cannot take care of herself. Although mom tends to nag alot, I know that she means well and is only doing it because she cares. No matter what grandma puts her through, she forgives easily and does her best to be the caring daughter that she is.

Today, we celebrated my cousin's 27th birthday early!


we're so big now! my cousin aka bro aka bully aka realist


It was really nice bonding times. My belly ached from all the food.

Stuffed and sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment